Swinging From Scratch – Guides Bundle for Beginners
Includes 3 guides
When I started swinging, I had no idea what to expect, what the etiquette was, what to take or how to talk to people.
To say I was thrown in at the deep end is a bit of an understatement!
Swinging can be amazing fun, but if you are completely new to the lifestyle, it can be confusing to know where to begin.
From meeting couples online to visiting your first club, to what to take to a swingers party? My swinging from scratch series has been written with newbie swingers in mind.
I have decided to create a series that includes not only my tried and tested first-time swinger tips but also a swinger party checklist and a glossary of swinger terms.
It’s called Swinging From Scratch, and it’s 23 pages of tried and tested advice to help you start swinging successfully!
Swinging From Scratch Series
Swinging From Scratch- everything you need to know before you visit a swingers club!
Includes 3 guides!
- First-Time Swinger Tips
- Swinger Party Checklist
- Swinger Lifestyle Glossary
Where you are now:
- Anxious about visiting a club for the first time- will you be expected to play?
- Unsure of what to take to a swingers party- what’s the correct etiquette?
- Worried about feeling jealous when you see your partner with someone else- what if it’s too much?
- Concerned that swinging might jeopardise your relationship- the last thing you want to do is ruin what you have!
- Worried you will feel like the odd ones out when talking to other swinger couples- whats with all the phrases?
Where you will be after reading my swinging from scratch series:
- Clued up about what really happens in swinger clubs and how to slow things down. 🙂
- You will know EXACTLY what to take and what to expect once you are at the party!
- Understand what jealousy is and what you need to do to manage it successfully when swinging.
- Understand the steps you need to take to reconnect with one another and not let swinging ruin your relationship.
- Know the difference between hard limits, heteroflexible and hotwifing!
How this series is going to help you?
When I started swinging, I had to learn the hard way; that meant lots of getting it wrong, first-time swinger fails and dating disasters. I wish I’d had a guide like this when I first started. It would have saved me an awful lot of time, stress and worry; I would have known what to expect before I even ventured into a club, what meeting a couple was really like and how to communicate my limits to other swingers.
Luckily for you, this series aims to do all of those things in the form of practical advice, such as what to take to a swinger’s party, and what to wear. You will also find my top tips on how to approach a couple and what to look for in a swingers club, and how to meet swingers online.
This is 10 years’ worth of me getting it wrong, so you don’t have to!